2008.212


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's about 7 am bc time and I've been listening to people talk for the past hour. On a Saturday. Clearly there's something wrong with me.

I arrived at the hotel at almost 2 am this morning.

And I'm here until Tuesday morning. I'm flying back executive class. There's finally a reward for all this flying. An upgrade.

Oh since I've travelled over 40,000 miles so far this year, I have elite status with Air Canada and the benefits so far are the security line bypass at airports, priority baggage check-in, AC maple leaf lounge access, where they have internet access and snacks, seats close to the front, 4 luggage check-in, and first to board.

First to board may not sound like much but when you're not, you have no place to store your luggage in the overhead bins.

Sounds like a promo for AC but it isn't. I'm just tired, bored and I have no idea if the Oilers play tonight so I'm blogging just in case.

Here in Ottawa, it's raining. It was raining while I was in Fredericton. Seeing a pattern. It always rains in Vancouver.

Best feature on my blackberry: GPS. I rented a car here in Ottawa and got to my hotel with no trouble at all.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker