2008.207


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm stuffed.

I spent the morning watching TV and the afternoon taking the kids to see that movie about the dog from Beverly Hills. It was stupid. It was funny. It was crowded. It gave Mom time to make the turkey and bake some pies and tarts. It gave my brother-in-law time to sleep and my sister time to do her homework. And it gave me time with the kids.

We bought their halloween costumes too. My sister usually makes them herself but with her being back in school I didn't think she'd have the time.

My niece is going as: ATHENA! How bizarre, eh.

We're driving up to Edmonton tomorrow so Mom can visit her friend she hasn't seen in forever and we can catch the Oilers game. And see my boy Ryan Smyth. We're in row 18, bitches.

Time to go have apple pie.

Labels: , , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker