2008.209


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a lot to say but not enough time to say it.

I wish I had enough time to blog more.

I wish I had more time to hang out with people.

I wish I had more time to sleep.

Right now my computer clock shows a time of 3:06 am. But, since I'm in Fredericton, NB, it's 7 am and I have a meeting that begins in an hour.

I spent the weekend in Toronto after having meetings there Thursday and Friday.

I usually get a lot of rest and sleep in Toronto.

Not this time.

I took the subway system there.

And survived.

It's not as clean or straightforward as Vancouver's skytrain.

I have some work I need to finish before my meetings.

Hence being up so early.

I should have rented a car while here.

The hotel I'm staying at is along the river.

But everything to do here is a bit of a distance away.

Yonge Street in Toronto is a lot like Las Vegas Boulevard.

You think something is close, but the blocks are freaking long.

I spent Saturday in downtown Toronto with a friend of mine I haven't seen in almost two years.

She lives in Winnipeg and we haven't had time to get together. Everytime we had something set up, something would fall through.

So it was great seeing her.

I can't believe I'm awake.

The flight wasn't that great coming here.

The pilot had trouble keeping the plane level on take-off and landing and when he tried to, he over-compensated so we were basically rocking side to side.

Which brought up morbid thoughts with me.

Like the plane crashing.

So I worked it out in my head what would happen if I died, and who would miss me and how big the funeral would be and who would cry the most.

Yeah, I fly too much.

And it's not ending anytime soon.

After this trip is done (NEXT SUNDAY) I'll be home for five days then flying to Ottawa.

Then when I get back, I'll be flying to Calgary. But that's because of hockey and not work.

blah.

I want a good week of not getting out of bed and getting tonnes of sleep.

Perhaps in December.

But even December isn't looking hot. I have an intense meeting on my day of birth.

Fantastic.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker