2008.205


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We might drive up to Edmonton on Sunday, after stuffing our faces with turkey all day Saturday, to catch the Oilers/Avs game. Waiting to hear back from a friend in Edmonton to see if they'll be home for the weekend. If they are, we're on our way. If not, we'll catch the game on HD TV.

Have I said lately how much I love HD TV? If you're still stuck with basic cable, you don't know what you're missing.

Did I mention I've had to add a trip to Ottawa to my travel plans? Yep. Fun stuff.

And then early in January, I'll be going to Winnipeg.

And mid-December, I'm supposed to be in Regina.

I'm starting to sense a pattern. Seems I only travel in the cold months. What's up with that? Is my office trying to send me a message?

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker