2008.204


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I'm off to Calgary tomorrow night for Thanksgiving.

My Mom's also flying in so we'll be flying together.

Dad's staying home because he's a stubborn man sometimes but I'm not going to bother fighting about it.

Totally random but I had a meeting yesterday.

As I've said, my brother's in town but he's staying at a hotel. We talk everyday but don't necessarily see each other everyday. Much like life back home.

So, after the meeting, I was walking down the street with another attendee and what do you know, there's my brother. Ended up giving them a ride to their destination.

Must see him tonight to drop off the Canuck tickets so they can get to the game tomorrow.

One of my friends decided it'd be funny, knowing I'm stuck in meetings, to text me that the Oilers traded Hemsky.

NOT FUNNY

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker