2008.200


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think there are less than 100 days left in the year and I'm probably 70 posts behind my goal of 365 posts this year.

I blame work.

And other things.

I'm going to be in Ottawa now the week after I get back from Fredericton.

Boo hoo.

Whoa is me.

I voted already.

You should too.

If you believe the fundamentals of our economy is strong, I'd like to introduce you to my portfolio that has taken such a hit that it has ME worried. I was supposed to have a nice cushion by this time next year to be able to put down money on a place of my own.

If you think the fundamentals of our economy are sound, I'd like to introduce you to my neighbourhood. I have never seen so many for sale signs staying for so long. Usually you have a a for sale sign up and someone moving in within a few weeks. Now the signs are staying longer.

If you believe our environment is okay, I'd like to introduce to the polar ice caps that are melting beyond even the wildest imaginations of even conservative scientists.

If you believe that we live in a bubble here, I'd like to introduce you to the income trust tax that was introduced awhile ago. It left a lot of our companies vulnerable to foreign takeover.

Who owns The Bay? Just one example.

Yeah, our CPP is okay, it's shielded. But I can't borrow against my CPP for a down payment. This economy has set me back another year on savings. The hit was brutal.

So I voted already.

Say what you will about the Liberals but they know how to steer the ship during an economic storm.

Say what you will about Stephane, but he's shown leadership in this election. Staying on course, on message. The mainstream media probably doesn't cover it as much as they could. Don't get me started. I don't watch the news much anymore.

I get my source of news online and figure out on my own.

The conservatives have no ambition beyond control. Not for you. Not for me. And that isn't a comforting thought.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker