2008.199


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What to do, what to do.

My schedule:

Oct. 21/22: meetings in Vancouver
Oct. 22: Fly to Toronto
Oct. 23: Meetings in Toronto
Oct. 23 - 26: visit friends in Toronto
Oct. 26 - 29: fly to Fredericton for meetings
Oct. 29 - Nov 2: visit friends in Toronto

Problems. BIG PROBLEMS.

Hockey schedule:

October 25, 2008: Edmonton Oilers @ Vancouver Canucks

F*CK!!!!!

Do I fly home for two days to catch a hockey game? Last time I did that, I ended up getting far too sick to see the game I wanted to see.

I've already told my friend I'd be hanging out at her place and she's arranging a poker game for the 25th as well.

Basically I'm stuck hanging out in t-dot but not too pleased with the prospect of missing another Oilers game.

This job, while affording me the luxury of being able to see a lot of Oilers games, is also the reason why I'll be missing two of their games here in Vancouver.

This is making the case for me to fly to Calgary for Thanksgiving - something I thought about not doing - and maybe driving to Edmonton to catch the Avs game.

On another note.

It's weird how time keeps ticking along, you're going about your life, you're remembering close friends you've lost contact with.

Suddenly your phone rings. You look at the number and it doesn't show the name so it's not somebody in your address book but you recognize the area code and you try remember where the area code is from. You decide to answer. Suddenly a familiar voice is saying your name and you spend the next few hours catching up on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

There are those that will always be a part of your life, in some form or another. Those that you can just start catching up with, reminiscing. It's comforting to know.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker