2008.194


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After months and months of only travelling locally, I'm going to get some serious jet lag next month.

Beginning week after next I'm first off to Kamloops, then in October it's Winnipeg, Toronto and Fredericton.

This was just after I told my local riding association my schedule is free. At this point, I'm lucky I'll be in town to vote on election day.

Yesterday, I was at the office the whole day so was a bit steamed I missed seeing Stephane Dion speak.

Blah.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker