2008.193


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well this totally sucks. I've been doing my best to buy things - no matter what the cost - that promotes local/national businesses and less goods that are made in other countries. For example, buying a Ford.

It's something I've been doing regarding political/positional beliefs as well. For example, ironically, even though she's very liberal, I don't pay to see any movies with Susan Sarandon. Why? Because I remember an article on her when she was protesting for the release of a cop killer in Philadelphia. Same with Rage Against the Machine. Love them. Won't buy their music because they put up a benefit concert for the same cop killer.

Now, after a glass of wine yesterday and reading my rss feeds, a link in a site directed me to a list of celebrities who have made political donations.

I've always known there was a reason why I loved Edward Norton.

Dammit, I can't find the website to link to.

Suffice it to say, Dean Koontz has donated thousands and thousands to the RNC and various presidential candidates.

I LOVE reading Dean Koontz novels. I look forward to new releases.

But if I'm going to judge liberal supporters harshly and not support their endeavors financially, shouldn't I do the same for conservative supporters?

Knowledge is sometimes not power.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker