2008.182


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why aren't there very many songs lately about punching someone in the face? All these girlie songs on stupid emotions, relationships, being a hoochie, drinking cristal, etc. Yet very few songs about the sheer joy one can get from thinking about, dreaming about, and wanting to punch someone in the face.

It's interesting analyzing another person's relationships. A friend of mine broke up with his partner of about 4 years after his partner got back from completing his master's degree back east. And against my advice, he went out and got involved with someone else. He said it's casual, the dude is younger than he is and he's getting over his past relationship, but he's not giving himself time to get over his broken relationship. He has a fear of being alone. I don't know why people are so afraid of being alone. There's a big difference between being alone and being lonely.

Oh yeah, the new dude is obviously using him. He stopped by his place at 7 am to ask for $20, asked to borrow his car, where my friend had to bum a ride home from someone else, etc.

He's repeating patterns and mistakes in previous relationships.

Perhaps that's why I'm single. I'm still attracted to prick bastards and I know this. So I know that eventually it'll lead to me wanting to punch someone in the face so it's easier just to cut out all the bullshit and just want to punch someone in the face.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker