2008.180


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm thinking of buying a new vehicle states side.

If I can get a fully loaded Liberty for under 30k, or a Ford Edge with all the features I want for under 30k, or a Buick Enclave for under 30k, including GST, it may be worth my while.

And it looks like I can.

I'll just have to wait for our dollar to get closer to the par level, and go from there.

If it means saving $8k of my own money, why not.

We get ripped off buying vehicles here with that big of a price difference.

And so long as the car I buy is made in North America, I wouldn't have to pay duty.

Seriously considering this.

May take a day off work sometime just to do price comparison.

A lot of dealers around Bellingham have incentives for Canadian buyers.

Stuff like gas, hotel, meals, etc.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker