2008.179


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Shit is going to hit the fan. It's either good or bad.

I typed an email last week and sent it out, cc'ing my parents.

Apparently it was a powerful email.

It has many talking about how smart I am.

So smart that it scares some.

This blog isn't a proper reflection of my writing skills.

It's more a diary to myself to remember aspects of my life I may forget.

But when something's important - really important - I put a lot of thought into it and give it a proper sendoff.

Which is what I did.

Now I'm getting phone calls and emails from people I never expected to hear from.

I don't know where this will lead.

I'm quite content where I am now, despite being busy as all get out.

But if the call came to go home, I don't know how I could ignore it.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker