2008.172


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When the mail came yesterday I noticed an envelope from Perth, Australia. I opened it and found out I got a photo radar ticket! Apparently I was going SEVEN kms over the posted speed limit of 60 km. Un-freakin-believable. Seven? I mean, seriously? Here so long as you're within 10, it's all good. Which reminds me, I have a speeding ticket here for going 20 km over the speed limit (70 in a 50). Obviously I'm not going to pay it. If they get my credit card information from the car rental company and charge it, I don't care.

And this is all more evidence that New Zealand is a much better country than Australia.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker