2008.175


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In my quest to become more environmentally aware, whenever possible, I take skytrain to meetings.

For example, last week I had meetings downtown, then a meeting on the Northshore. The meeting downtown was being attended by a co-worker who would then be driving to the office. So she could give me a ride to my meeting as well.

I actually don't mind public transit. It doesn't hurt that I get reimbursed for costs. I'm sure the office is happier to be paying $2.50 for transit as opposed to $12.00 for parking and plus mileage. And I don't get caught in traffic.

Unless it's days like today. Man the bus driver on my home was an absolute asshole. Thankfully I had my iPod with me so I didn't have to listen to him being a jerk.

I'm exhausted, I still need to clean up and my brother's about an hour and a half away.

They're obviously running late. Which works well since I was at meetings all day. Normally I'd clean up during my lunch hour but I wasn't near home at that time.

I'm leaving my Oilers jerseys hanging on the wall and hoping my brother doesn't deface them while he's here.

Back to cleaning.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker