2008.164


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm severely irritated.

I did this project that took months to do. It involved getting detailed information about a certain subject and reviewing mock-ups and layouts then revising information, etc., etc. The information had to be accurate. Exact. To the point and in layman's terms so as not to confuse people who will then be getting the information.

In that regard, I was trying to collaborate with a provincial agency who will remain unnamed. We met a couple of times and I again reminded her of the collaboration and she feigned excitement. She said they didn't have advertising dollars to let people know about their program and my project would be of great assistance. Blah blah blah.

Fast forward to the end of March. I finally received a good enough mock-up from the printers and I sent her the draft to review and add her information before final print.

I didn't hear back from her.

I emailed again.

No response.

I called and left a message. Nothing.

Before I went on vacation, I decided eff it, this needs to go to print without them. When I got back we had all the copies ready for distribution.

Well, today, one of my co-workers finally looked at it and thought, "hey, I should hook her up with these provincial person I know who works in that area." It was kind of him and he sent the email to both of us.

As I was driving to the office, I sent him a short message saying I'll discuss this with him when I get there.

Meanwhile, he gets an email from her saying I contacted her once and she never heard from me again.

LIAR!

So when I got to the office I told him what happened and he was surprised and then told me about the email.

I was pissed. And the longer I thought about it the more pissed I became. Then I decided to put her in her place as she was basically trying to cover her ass by making me look bad.

I ended up sending out an email advising David that she and I knew each other - and included her on the email as well - and how many times I tried reaching her to no avail, etc.

I can't wait to see her at a meeting. Eat shit.

First, when I say I want to include someone in a project I'm working on, it means I'll work with them. If it helps advance a cause I'm working on, I don't care if I don't get credit for it so long as it's a great job that's done.

Our office has finally settled into a nice niche where everyone gets along and everyone helps. It's a great team to work with and for.

So some stupid idiot tries to go behind my back and tell a co-worker that I excluded them from a project and expect him to not talk to me or attempt to make me look bad to him? FUCK THAT!

My email was borderline passive but definitely aggressive.

I actually met with one of her colleagues yesterday and told her I wasn't impressed.

It's not wise to make me angry. I can't turn Hulk green and smash things but I can let others know and then word can get back and she's suddenly on the outs because you really shouldn't piss me off.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker