2008.142


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This is a bit shaky because it was starting to rain and I wanted to get a picture before it came down in buckets without ruining my camera and not having anything else the rest of the trip. So I ran out on the balcony, quickly set the camera, snapped then ran in. This was my second night in New Zealand, first night in Paihia. This was also the view from my balcony. It was higher up, outside of the town of Paihia. Nice and quiet. And the owners of the hotel were the nicest people. A lot of great advice on what to see and what not to waste your money on.

I think I have 10 more posts to do after this one.

Gah.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker