2008.141


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




A picture or Russell, NZ. It's an island off of Paihia. It was one of the first English settlements in New Zealand. I heard - repeatedly - that it was the equivalent of Soddom and Gomorrah and the Maori agreed with the English to bring law and order to the area and eventually lead to the Treaty.

Now Russell is a tourist mecca and known for "romance" and artists. I didn't visit Russell, save for a boat stop. Next time, perhaps, but I was comfortable viewing it from the boat deck.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker