2008.138


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had this thing about taking pictures of the planes I was travelling on. This was the first one. If you ever get the chance, fly Air New Zealand. They're friendly, the food's pretty good, and they have personal televisions. Plus I accrued oodles of aeroplan miles from this venture. That's not my suitcase, by the way. I carried on a small bag with a toothbrush, toothpaste, my camera, ipod, cellphone, pillow and extra socks. You can always use extra socks. And my laptop. I'm so glad this laptop is way lighter.

Surprisingly, all the flights I was booked on were pretty packed.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker