2008.137


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just realized I'm about 18 posts behind my 365 posts thing this year so to make up for the lack of posts while on vacation, I'm going to post some pictures from my trip. Because it's easier than rambling, if you can believe that.



It wasn't that difficult driving on the "wrong" side of the road. Especially on major highways. So long as you stayed behind the car in front of you, you were fine. In fact, there was only one instance where I was driving on the wrong side - read: left - of the road. It was at night, and it was on the Treaty Grounds road while trying to find an alternate entrance to a night performance. It only lasted about 5 seconds and I wasn't in any danger. Besides that, the only real problems I had were IN the car. Turning on the windshield wipers when I was trying to signal and signalling when I was trying to turn on the windshield wipers.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker