2008.135


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All week, after work, I have a nap, wake up around 8, can't go to sleep until 2 or 3, awake at 7. It's pissing me off. So, today, after work, I'm going shopping so I can sleep at a decent time and wake up at a decent time.

The doorbell ringing in the morning is sometimes a good thing. I got my Hemsky jersey and it's freakin' SWEET! I put it on and basked in the glow that is Hemsky. Then I called my sister.

I said, "I don't know why I didn't do this sooner." and she quickly said that I needed to mourn the loss of Smytty for a year before I could move on. I haven't moved on from Smytty, but I have a new favourite Oiler. Smytty will always be, for as long as he plays hockey, my favourite hockey player.

But I can't wait for the season to begin so I can wear my Hemsky jersey.

I'm taking off work early today to go catch the SATC movie.

I saw my car yesterday. I drove by the repair shop and saw my poor lonely baby sitting inside the shop. So at least I know they're working on it. I was hoping to hear from them today but no luck. Hopefully Monday before I have to fly to Victoria for the afternoon.

I thought with the hiring of a new person work would get easier. No luck. I have 3 things on the fly right now and a bunch of other things on the "to-do" list. At least no travelling lately. After being on the road for 3 weeks, I like staying grounded.

I'm thinking of taking off to Toronto around the end of August to visit a friend and catch some baseball games.



Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker