2008.130


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to Green Bay, Wisconsin, next week so if you live there or know where Brett Favre lives, let me know.

I have no idea when I'm leaving or how long it takes to get there. I just know there are no direct flights to Green Bay from Vancouver. I'm thinking there'll be a stopover somewhere.

With this trip, I'm elite. Does that put me in the same category as Obama in being elite?

Working these two days has been exhausting. I'm in meetings and I have to know what I'm talking about regarding things I haven't thought about in 3 weeks.

I have been able to see people I haven't seen in years. There are people I know are at these meetings that I have yet to run into.

We're not sure if I have to go to Ottawa at the beginning of the week yet as the person who's supposed to go hasn't sent an email or notification that he's attending and it's important one of us shows up. I'm hoping he does or it means I have to leave on Sunday and be gone all week, probably not returning until Saturday/Sunday of next week and I'm just now getting back into this time zone and enjoying my bed and my life here.

A friend went to Vegas while I was away and I saw pictures of their trip on her facebook and now I really want to go to Vegas. I'll wait until the fall though because it's way too hot from this time of year on through September.

One of the cabinet ministers of the current federal government was in the elevator with me at the hotel. I didn't care. I was tempted to ask about his votes on a couple of issues but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being recognized. In fact, when we stopped on another floor, I recognized someone and told them we had enough room for her but she had a push cart and said it wouldn't fit so I told the "minister" that he could alway stand on the push cart to make room for her or exit the elevator.

I don't see myself being given a senate seat anytime soon.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker