2008.120


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sadly, I'm leaving this paradise known as Bay of Islands. I have to make my trek back down to Auckland for my flight to Perth tomorrow. Must keep reminding myself that the whole purpose of this trip is to visit Jodie in Perth! Otherwise I'll never leave. Immigration would have to surround this place with guns pulled and even then I may put up a fight.

Ah well, all good things must come to an end.

Insanely, I was working until 2 am this morning on that dreaded contract. Yes, it means more disposable income. I didn't do it for the money, I did it for the challenge and ended up finishing it for the money. And I did a fantastic job of it too. But it's insane to do work on a vacation.

The most fun I do online is post pictures on facebook and email the links to my Dad. Who is finally putting to use my presents to them of the computer and the high speed internet. He sends out the funniest emails. He and my sister type a lot alike.

Well, time to hit the road. Nothing really to post, just thought I'd post since I have about 5 minutes left of my time online.

I miss my high speed back home. And my bed. And my TV. I've only had 3 channels here and usually when I'm up late working, I like watching poker.

Hockey sucks.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker