2008.116


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I posted that I didn't give a fuck about my car, but I really did. It's been stressing me out a lot, not knowing what to expect. Looking out the window and not seeing my car. Being held hostage with lack of mobility. Feel helpless as I haven't seen my car since Monday afternoon.

I finally got to see it today. I'm not ashamed to admit that I almost got teary. It's still in good shape. It was so great to touch it, and open the door and look through it.

The damage: driver's side door lock was broken off, mirror, ignition ripped out, glove compartment broken into. Minimal. The insurance went well too. They were beyond accommodating as I'm going out of country for three weeks. My cousin's husband will be handling all the details on it. He's calling repair shops. I budgeted the deductible into my expenses and figured I could go hungry a week or so while on my travels and found out because I bought extra insurance at the cost of $40 a year, I don't have to pay my deductible! Bonus. I looked back at my budget for my trip and got to remove the few hundred dollars from it and can go about not worrying about anything.

By the time I get back from my trip, my car will be parked back in it's usual spot WITH THE CLUB.

Oddly enough the people who broke into the car LEFT things behind. I gave it to the adjustor to look at in case it's from the people that actually stole it.

The expensive roof wasn't damaged at all. Thankfully. It'll be towed to a repair facility just down the street.

Boo yah.

Now I can just concentrate on my vacation.

I'll miss the entire second round of the playoffs so here's hoping the Avs and Habs are successful in their games during my absence.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker