2008.115


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A bit of oversight on my part.

I did a post about Dr. King on Martin Luther King Day awhile ago.

What I didn't do is ask you to do something that will be a lasting legacy in his name.

There has been a mission for awhile to build Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C. They estimate they'll need $100 million to build such a centre.

Why it's taking long to build something for a man whose legacy is so entrenched in the history of the United States is unbelievable.

If you have even $5, it'll be $5 well-spent.

I am making monthly donations, even though it's not a tax write-off for me.

You can go
here to make a donation. Help Build the Dream.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker