2008.105


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is totally going to turn into the countdown to New Zealand. I have no idea what I'm going to do for my 5 days there - at least I think it's 5 days, I pick up my ticket tomorrow to get my exact itinerary - but I know it'll be fun. The funny thing is this editor (former) for one of the travel sites did an over-rated under-rated travel destinations and listed New Zealand as over-rated. He said if you want to visit some place like New Zealand, go to Canada (BC). He listed Canada as under-rated. I always did think that LOTR could be filmed in BC with the sites so I'm not surprised. A friend of mine spent Christmas in New Zealand so she's giving me a list of things to do and told me to stick to the northern part.

The Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds benefit concert was freaking amazing. Man I don't know of two better artists to see live.

As a surprise last minute bonus, Seattle band Death Cab For Cutie performed pre-Dave/Tim. Great band. Their latest cd drops in May so be sure to pick it up.




The seats we had weren't bad. I mean I was in the same building as his Holiness the Dalai Lama, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds. How bad could life be?

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker