2008.060


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As mentioned by Mitch in the previous thread:



You wouldn't believe how many texts and phone calls I got about this. In fact, one person texted who was watching the game. It obviously wasn't being televised here so it was news to me at the time. To correct this problem, we've signed up for the last few months of NHL Centre Ice.

Brutal.

My poor Smytty.

I'm never going to say I may replace him as Number 1 on my list, ever again. This is what the universe invites when you say such things!

Obviously I wish him a speedy recovery. Sounds like a dislocated shoulder. I hope this teaches him to keep his chin strap strapped!

I'm still choked I won't be able to go the Avs last game here. Damn you, Ottawa!

I've been meaning to post all day, heck, all weekend, but I've been freakin' busy.

Will post more later.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker