2008.052


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't really have anything to say today. I semi-cleaned up my room. I was going for a haircut yesterday but got lazy.

I have lunch plans tomorrow with my best guy friend. We used to work together in gov't. He's still there. He's in my area tomorrow so we're going for jellyfish sandwiches. By in my area, it means I'm in the office tomorrow.

I need to get out of bed soon so I can go to a meeting downtown. I may also meet with my "financial advisor". Because of the damned RRSPs. But I want to talk to her about this alleged future. With car loans, mortgages, etc. I'm sure she's going to be pissed that I got a high credit limit credit card from another bank but oh well. It's not like I'm planning on switching banks, it's just that their rewards program works better for me.

I have boot camp tonight and I'm already angry about that. I also need to look into buying a new pair of runners because mine just aren't cutting it.

I need to start running the evenings I skip boot camp. Technically I'm supposed to go every day mon - fri but fcuk it. I'm not getting up at 5 am to torture myself.

Time to go be sociable. I get to see a friend at this meeting and get the inside scoop on why his gf who was posting regularly on his facebook that she loves him, suddenly stopped and then he had a message about shit being dressed up like roses is still shit. I'm inquisitive like that.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker