2008.054


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My sister's starting to piss me off with this wedding stuff. She hasn't really planned anything. I left it for awhile because I figured if I stopped she'd pick up the slack. What else does she have to do? She's a stay-at-home mom. I work full-time, I travel a fair bit. What happens? She does NOTHING! No centrepieces yet, no wedding favours, no DJ! WHAT THE FCUK!?!?!?!

So, this weekend, I was out again doing all of this stuff. What does she do? She gets on my case as I haven't ordered my dress yet and she started harping on me having to make a speech and she started harping on my first impression of her soon-to-be husband. Not an area she didn't want to go when I'm in a bad mood having to waste my Saturday and Sunday doing all this crap for her.

Suffice it to say, I have the DJ booked, the hair and make-up appointments set, the centrepieces and the wedding favours ordered.

I'm 75% sure the Oilers are missing the playoffs this year.

I was looking at making a stop off on my way to Australia and maybe going to New Zealand as well but I think it's going to be a tad more expensive.

I didn't make my appointment with my financial planner/advisor as the meeting I attended Friday went longer than I thought because some idiot %^&*(! gov't employee, then I went for lunch with my best guy friend and we talked far too long so I was late getting back to the office.

Big changes happening at work. Big. Not sure how I feel about it.

The Oscars were a disappointment this year. I was over at a friend's for dinner last night and we were all watching the awards and I have to say the biggest excitement was the action across the street. I guess some dude was hanging out his window smoking and fell. Six stories. So there were cops, ambulances and fire trucks. He was still alive. We were wondering about that as the police put up the yellow tape.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker