2009.012


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good news! I'll have more time to blog! I'm unemployed!

Work got stupid the last few months and I started asking far too many questions and I ended up unemployed.

I didn't quit, and I wasn't fired. Figure that one out and you'll get a glimpse as to the dysfunction.

All while I'm on vacation!

Gone are the crazy trips all over the country, insomnia, fighting with gov't officials, fighting with other provinces.


It's a bit of a relief. It's a lot of comical.

It'll eventually involve a settlement if not a lawsuit.

People are shocked. I've been getting emails from (former) co-workers freaking out wondering what they could do. Some have offered to mediate and others have asked who they can talk to.

I'm just fed up. Even if there was a way back - and I'm sure there are at least a dozen - I don't want to go back.

It was too tiring. I had far too big of a workload that I was working every moment I was awake.

As for the future, one of the people I know is looking for contractors and she wanted me to start asap.

The problem is I'm on vacation right now. From a job I thought I could return to. Apparently asking your boss for vacation isn't a sign you want to return.

Really, the story is far more complicated than this.

Suffice it to say, I'm happy with everything I did. I loved the job I did. I'll miss the work, I won't miss the drama.

And there's a pretty good job waiting for me if I choose to accept it. I'm still going to Europe in June. I'll still have a steady income. Probably stronger job security that'll involve a pension - unlike the current/former job did.

Could I be anymore cryptic? Probably!

I'll finish off this "vacation" I planned, go back Saturday, begin again at a new place.

Oddly enough, because of the new (possible/pending) job, I'll still be working with the people I work with now. Which is going to be awkward for them, amusing for me.

Labels:

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker