2009.004


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to Vegas, bitches.

Dave Matthews Band is releasing a new cd in April. They begin their spring concert tour in New York. I camethisclose to signing up for tickets to their New York show but saw the dates and knew it wasn't possible.

DAMN YOU BRITNEY SPEARS.

I bought tickets to BS's concert in Vancouver as a Christmas present to my niece.

I should also say DAMN YOU DOODLEBOPS.

Because the Doodlebops are here the day after Britney and I bought those for my niece and nephew. They're flying in from Calgary and staying the whole next week so we're going over to the island, driving up to Port Hardy and taking the ferry back home for a visit with the parentals and my sister will meet us.

Therefore I can't see DMB in New York.

So, I signed up for tickets in Las Vegas and was advised today, while I was in this big important meeting, I was successful for Vegas.

Now it's a matter of figuring out which one of my friends has a passport and can come to Vegas in May.

The meeting today was awesome. I wish I could go into detail but I can't.

A co-worker and I are thinking if our contracts don't get renewed at the end of March, we're going to start our own consulting company and make a killing. Based on today's meeting alone, we were offered 3 different jobs.

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker