2009.007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to London, England!

A friend and I were planning a trip to Scotland and Ireland later this year but no dates were ever set. We were just going to fly by the seat of our pants, looking at August, maybe September.

I have tickets to see Dave Matthews Band in Las Vegas in May.

I'm going to sell those tickets.

Because a better offer came up.

I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen AND Dave Matthews at Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park, London, England!!!

I got a pre-sale password from Dave himself and logged on at 1 am this morning to see if it worked and lo and behold it did.

We're going to London, Scotland and Ireland at the end of June. Not sure if we're going to London first, or Scotland/Ireland but I'm all kinds of excited.

I've never had the desire to visit Europe until recently so why not. My friend's been there more times than I can count so if there's a person to go with, it's her.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker