2008.230


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oilers got spanked last night while I was out at a Christmas dinner.

It's like they know when I don't watch, blog, etc.

Man, I was pissed.

People must consider my activities and loyalty to the Oilers before scheduling things.

One dude last night said, "Oilers fans always talk about the 80's"

I said, "Canucks fans always talk about how close they came to almost winning the Cup in 94"

They were hurt.

But you can never outdig me in hockey regarding my Oilers.

I'll take a whole room on.

I'm looking - still - for tickets to tonight's game. I have friends calling friends calling friends.

I'm not willing to pay $300 a ticket. But I might have to.

Because it pains my heart to think I'll be missing my boys while they're here in Vancouver.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker