2008.220


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a meeting at the office yesterday. Normally meetings are outdated and boring. This one was productive and one of my favourite projects. I really can't wait to see how this rolls out. If I choose to leave my job, and believe me, I question my staying daily, this will be my legacy. Not to toot my own horn but it's a freakin' amazing project that will have a positive impact.

I'm still on this whole eastern time zone kick as I am always awake at 4 am.

I so desperately wanted to go to the Avs game last night, especially since they won in a shootout, but I had a prior commitment.

I have one meeting that's supposed to last all day but I plan on leaving at 3 because I want to catch a plane at 5 to get to Calgary early enough to catch the end of the Oilers/Leafs game on TV.

Plus I am just extremely exhausted. All this travelling and crossing time zones and going back is finally getting to me. So to get over it, I'm going to visit my sister and catch the Oilers/Avs game in Edmonton. Back to work Tuesday, leave Friday for Toronto and then Monday for Ottawa, back home Tuesday night for a meeting Wednesday and THEN NO TRAVELLING UNTIL I GO HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.

I hope.

Who knows.

There'll probably be one more trip to Ottawa before Christmas just because life sucks.

First, I need to pack, because I don't know if I'm coming home first and then getting a ride to the airport, or going straight to the airport from my meeting. I'll be carrying around my suitcase all day just in case.

I'm hoping I can find some poker chips for sale in Calgary. I started getting my sister's family interested in playing poker and I vowed we'd play for money when I come visit. It'll be fun to take $5 each from a 13 and 10 year old.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker