2008.224


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know if people fully read my emails when I send them.

I was sitting on the tarmac in Vancouver waiting for my flight to Ottawa, after emailing my report to my boss. Her assistant sends me a message thanking me and asking if I wanted to play poker that night.

But in my message it says I'm on the way to Ottawa.

My calendar says I'm in Ottawa. Everyone has access to it.

Then I get a message asking if I'll be able to make a meeting on Tuesday.

After I said I'll be in Ottawa until possibly Wednesday.

This weekend in Toronto was nice.

I spent the entire day Saturday in my pajamas.

It's freaking cold here.

Yesterday we saw the movie Twilight.

It had 3 parts that were totally cheesy.

But then I'm a cynic. Or a realist.

I've been so sleep deprived with how much I've been travelling and trying to adjust to different time zones, I don't think I'll ever recover.

A few more weeks until the Christmas break.

I still haven't decided if I'm going home for the whole two weeks or maybe 1.5 or 1 or even just a couple of days. I just know I don't want to disappoint Mom so it'll probably be at least 1 week which means I'll be missing the Oilers game on the 26th.

Meh.

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker