2008.104


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm off to Seattle!!!! This day is finally here! Dave Matthews, Tim Reynolds and his Holiness the Dalai Lama! How much better could life possibly get? Yeah, I know, Ryan Smyth wins the Stanley Cup and all.

But aside from that, life's going pretty darn good. I get to fulfill a lifelong dream (well a few years old) and see Dave & Tim, and I get to see the Dalai Lama as a bonus.

Granted, it's all done at the unGodly hour this morning because my friend wants to get on the road early but that's all good. I have my iPod with loads of Dave & Tim songs for the drive.

In fact, she just called saying she's a skytrain ride away! We weren't supposed to leave until 7:30! I have my jeans drying out in the dryer right now. She's clearly insane.

Oh well. I checked. There's only a 5 minute wait at one of the borders so I'm not all that concerned.

I get to see Dave!!! It's been months!!!

Have I said lately life is good?!

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker