2008.099


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Can you believe I'm at 99 already? Whenever I get to 99 I feel the need to make it the best post ever (no such thing) because of what 99 means to me.

Long before there was a Smytty there was a Gretzky.

Gretzky and the guys came up a lot in discussions at the rehearsal. Some were "offended" with the Oilers reference at the reception. Others were amused.

So when people were making speeches, there was always a reference to the Great One.

Even in my Dad's speech.

He was talking about how my sister and I had always said we would never marry. Hell would freeze first. Dad said hell should be half frozen now with my sister wed and he was sad to say it will probably never freeze over because, "Grace is holding out for another Gretzky to come along and she says she makes far too much money to ever want to settle down." Which is true. Except for the "far too much money" part. You can never make "too" much money if it's always being put to good use.

Gretzky even came up during our night out with
Mitch the other night.

People think Crosby is the next Gretzky. I don't think so. Yeah, he's a good looking kid and he has mad skills.

But I think Alex Ovechkin is totally underrated and not given the credit he deserves. He's an amazing hockey player. I think he's better than Crosby.

But then I think Hemsky is the most underrated hockey player in the league. I'm hoping it stays that way for awhile so he stays in Edmonton and other teams don't try steal him.

During my bout with a virus last week I found this recipe called a
Berry Chocolate Smoothie.

INGREDIENTS:

2 cups Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail, chilled
1 cup strawberry yogurt
2 1/2 cups frozen whole strawberries
2 tablespoons powdered sugar, if desired
1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:

Put all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Add chocolate chips and pulse until chopped. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.

Makes 4 servings.

I'm totally addicted to them. I bought a bag full of frozen strawberries and they're all gone. It was one of the only things I could stand having and I was really sick of ginger ale.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker