2008.092


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Life's not fair but God is good.

Have to keep repeating that.

Bad things happen to good people.

Have to keep remembering that.

Crying doesn't change the past, but a positive outlook can shape the future.

Have to keep that in mind.

I'm supposed to go to the Oilers game tomorrow night but I'm still not healthy enough. I can barely make it to the door to let the dog out so he's not messing up the house.

I don't have energy to tell him to shut up when he's barking too loud.

You know this illness is seriously kicking my ass when I'm blogging about missing an Oilers game. That's some serious problems going on.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker