2008.084


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Air Canada can be so stupid.

A same day airport change is a same day airport change. The flat fee is $50.00 (plus tax). It's not rocket science.

And there's nothing in the rule book that says you can only change your flight to an early one. The option is always available to change it to a later one. I've read the rules countless times. Otherwise it's standby for an earlier flight.

I leave at noon today. Don't know how much blogging I'll get down while at home, although I do get to find out how fast the high speed is at my parents. It was a Christmas present from me to them. High speed internet. One reason I hated going home was because of slow-assed dial-up. Not with my news addiction. There are some "left of centre" websites that I MUST visit daily and they're content heavy so it would take 3 hours to load the pages and I'd be ready to smash my fist through the screen.

I wasn't able to do all the things I wanted to do before going home. Like sleep. Or like getting my nails done, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to do that when I get home. Albeit at 10 times the price for doing it here.

Oh well. At least with leaving at noon I can catch the hockey game tonight.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker