2008.082


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What does "Happy Easter" mean? Happy crucifixion? Happy the day man fulfilled it's legacy of killing all that is good in the world because of hate and ignorance.

What's with the Easter eggs and chocolates? Proof that man will turn a religious "event" into yet another day of horrible consumerism?

We're such selfish people.

My
"friend" is going to end up, in 10 years, that lone guy in the bar going from group to group to throw out insane questions and get way too into people's comfort zones by touching them and making their skin crawl. I'm just saying.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker