2008.076


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Instead of wasting your time reading useless websites, like this one, maybe spend a few minutes for a good cause.

I'm starting to hate Mondays. Especially Mondays where I have meetings. Another week of meetings, another week of overwork.

I think my liver's fully recovered from Saturday night. I can't believe how much time has passed. Can you believe it's already St. Patrick's Day. Or as I like to call it, happy ex-boyfriend awareness day since half of them were irish. Fuckin' irish. I hope they all drown their sorrows in rotten guinness.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker