2008.067


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't remember most of what happened last night but I have a lot of pictures, videos and new numbers in my cellphone.

I don't remember how that happened.

Sorry to
Kev but I deleted the previous post. I have no idea what the fuck language I was speaking.

But I am now up for a meeting that begins in 10 minutes. I have no idea how I managed to wake up for this. Maybe I'm a functional alcoholic at heart.

If I drunk-dialed you last night, a thousand apologies.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker