2008.068


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I wasn't going to blog about this but whatever.

To put this in the proper context, our office has a program that works with colleges and universities in BC.

In fact, last week I was at a meeting at one post-secondary institute regarding exactly that.

So, when I was at the airport for one of my trips, this dude starts talking to me, why am I flying to X place, friends or family that live there, blah blah blah.

So I told him I was going for work and he asked what kind of work and I told him and he said that he was a professor at the school there and I thought that he'd be a good contact for my co-worker.

So we chatted a bit about work, blah blah blah and he asks for my contact info so I gave him my work #.

After awhile, I realize that he's not interested in the work, he's interested in me. I didn't have to be clubbed over the head with this one.

He's older, probably late mid-late 40's

And I'm sitting there going, "Fuck, he has my work #" and trying to time warp to take it back.

Meanwhile I got interested in my blackberry and said I had to answer some emails before boarding the plane.

As luck would have it, we're sitting in the same row. Not side by side, but across the aisle and we're the only two in the row.

I kept myself busy reading a book, watching a movie or listening to music.

When the plane landed, I actually waited until the plane was empty before exiting.

No luck.

He's called a couple of times. I've said I was in meetings.

I even told him I have a friend that I'd like to hook him up with. No luck. He says shit like, "chemistry" BLAH BLAH BLAH

That doesn't work with me.

I've said unequivocably I'm not interested, I'm not looking for a relationship.

I may have to look for a new job.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker