2008.069


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, I'm a heartless bitch. Have I not made that disclosure enough?!

Needless to say, my friends have been getting a lot of amusement out of the previous story. And a couple of them have even called me mean and cold and heartless. That's not news to them either.

I can't wait for my sister's wedding to be over. My Mom is even tired of her general laziness now too.

Less than three weeks, followed closely by a trip to Ottawa. Followed not to far in the distant future by a trip to Australia.

Because that's what us heartless people do.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker