2008.071


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The only downside to assisting in the organization of workshops/conferences is you get stuck attending them and some are so freakin' boring. I need sleep.

I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner but the Oilers are on tv and I'm disappointed I didn't get to fully watch their last few games so I'm going to make a constructive effort to watch tonight.

Filed under "it's a small world" my uncle is at this conference.

I guess word is out that I'm "fun" as I've been invited to go to Victoria next weekend. We'll see. It's Easter weekend and it's time I start going to Church again.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker