2008.063


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Before these crowded streets.

Oh happy, happy day.

Dave Matthews Band concert dates were released this morning.

As usual, the Gorge is on the agenda. Going to sign up for some of those tickets. More than likely just Friday as it's September long weekend again and I hate it being there. What ever happened to the week before?

There are no dates for New York and Boston. I was hoping Randalls Island or Fenway Park. There's still hope. These are the preliminary concert dates and they always add.

More boring meetings today.

I'm thinking of stopping in New Zealand for a week before my trip to Australia.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker