2008.035


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, maybe I'm 69% sure the Oilers will miss the playoffs this year.

I got home from boot camp last night to catch the end of the 2nd period and all of the third. They were up, 3-0 against those @#$%^&* flames.

This, all without Shawn Horcoff, who is, unfortunately, out for the rest of the season. COULD LIFE WITH MY TEAM GET ANY WORSE?

At any rate, they're here in Vancouver a week from Saturday and I'm thinking of going to the game.

It's Super Tuesday. After boot camp tonight, I'm going over to a friend's office for a Super Tuesday party. Why should just the yankees have fun?

Can you freakin' believe it snowed again?!

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker