2008.027


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I couldn't sleep at all last night so I was playing poker until 3 am now I have to be awake and tryin to work and I'm trying to think of a good excuse to give so I don't have to attend a boring meeting this afternoon.

Don't waste your money on "Untraceable". I love Diane Lane but I was hoping she'd be killed so the movie would end. It was predictable throughout. Sadly predictable.

The All-Star game isn't as sweet as it once was. I remember when I loved watching it. Now I can't be bothered.

Knocked Up was a stupid movie. Yeah, parts of it were funny but it was stupid overall.

3:10 to Yuma. Nice. Great eye candy in it.

I have dinner reservations for tomorrow but if this snow does fall like they keep threatening, I may not be able to make it! Grrr.

Man I wish they'd just kill Gloria from the Young & the Restless. She has to be the most annoying character on daytime television and I swear I have mini convulsions whenever she's on TV.

Parliament resumes today. It should be an interesting session. I hope we get an election out of it and I hope that Mr. Dion soon becomes our next PM.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker