2008.029


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My abs hurt like a bitch. We had indoor boot camp last night due to all the snow in Burnaby and I swear she worked us harder as a result. I now don't mind the half hour run outside.

I have dinner reservations tonight with a couple of friends. Hopefully the snow has melted a fair bit to drive downtown.

I have lived in Vancouver for maybe 6 years this time around. I don't remember it snowing this much in all these years. Kind of makes me regret not taking my Dad up on his offer to get new winter tires for my car over Christmas when they were visiting. I said, "Nah, don't bother, it's only going to snow once more so it'll be a waste." Note to self: if people want to buy you stuff, let them.

I need another haircut. It's getting long again.

Parliament is sitting again and I can't believe people vote conservative. It really makes me question the sanity of 30% of our population. This crew is vindictive, petty, irresponsible and 5 years too late. Their sound bites ring of everything the US President said before going into Iraq. Afghanistan is not Iraq. We are not an army-focussed country. I hope we have an election and Canadians dream about a time when we were proud to be Canadians.

I also need a pedicure, manicure and massage.

I can't wait for this month to be over.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker