2008.043


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sitting here, I just realized my room had a balcony. Not that I'll be going out there anytime soon since it's freakin' freezing here.

Great news for Dave Matthews fans. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds will be performing a benefit concert at the Key Arena in Seattle as part of
Seeds of Compassion with his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. Dave & Tim, as far as I can recall, have only ever performed together on the eastcoast so having them in Seattle bodes well for me. I've already submitted my ticket request and will find out before the end of the week if I'm successful. Granted, financially it's not the most convenient time given I'm supposed to be heading to Austrlia not long after that but it's Dave Matthews. Love of my musical life.

By the way, I didn't find out about the DM & TR concert until I checked into the hotel since my blackberry was having some network problems. I have my personal email forwarded to my work mail and it was one of the messages that wasn't forwarded.

Now, I'm not one of those "crackberry" addicts. If I'm working, it's off since I get emails on my computer anyway. I also have it turned off at night unless I'm on the road. Since it's also my work cellphone it's easier to have it on in case I get a call.

Time to now find directions to this meeting, which is the reason I logged on this morning.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker