2008.041


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The three of us played a game of poker last night. Really high stakes, $15 per game. I won two so walked out with a profit of $15.

The only beef I have with coming here is I never get acclimatized to the eastern time zone. We stay up late and wake up late. Much like BC hours. We rarely see each other so we spend the time talking late into the night. I do love coming here. It's one of the few places in the world I can totally be myself. If I want to spend the whole day in my pajamas, I can.

Take ordering pizza, for example. My favourite pizza is pepperoni, mushrooms and black olives. The only time I order that is if I'm ordering pizza for myself. With everyone else, I order whatever others want. Here, I can say, "pepperoni, mushrooms and black olives" and I'll get it.

I just got an email from my boss asking if I'm going to a meeting this morning. HELLO! How many times do I have to say, "I'll be in Ottawa" before it gets understood. In her defense, she's twice as busy as I am.

This afternoon, I'm heading down to the Hockey Hall of Fame to check out the gear they have since my Oilers touque was stolen in Regina. I fly out to Ottawa tonight. Hopefully I get another sweet suite at the hotel.

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker